Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A New Life


As a mother of 2, each birth was unique and an unbelievable experience.  Nothing can prepare you for the first time you see your little one, the cries you hear, and the emotions that can completely take over.

I was so excited this week to capture the birth of a beautiful baby girl.

The Gray Family had a scheduled induction on July 3, 2012 at 7am, so the night before I prepped my equipment, changed all of my batteries, formatted my cards and was all set for my morning endeavor.

What was crazy was that I was not the one having the baby, yet I could not fall asleep due to anticipation.  I woke up all through the night like I was going to miss my 2 alarms and actually 5 counting my 2 children and husband.

I arrived just after 7am and the induction had just started.  Rileigh Lou Gray was born on 11:14am to Mom-Stacey, Dad-John, and Big Sister Hailey.  It was wonderful to be able to capture these moments for this family.  Please enjoy!!!!!


I look foward to being "on call" to be able to capture more of these moments for families!  Be sure to click on the video below!

No comments: